Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Madison Square Park

The park is just a couple of blocks down the street from our apartment; not only is the Flatiron Building right on the corner of the park, but it also has shake shack, a dog park, and my favorite building in NY.

Shake Shack has awesome burgers that are pretty cheap (meaning we can both get burgers and share an order of fries for $12, no drinks). The down side is that its pretty popular and even when you go at weird times you still have to stand in line for 30 minutes or so.

My favorite building is the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Tower. Quite the mouthful! I love it because at night the entire top of the building is lit up and you can see it from all over our neighborhood. I guess for me its kind of the image that I now equate with home.

1 comment:

  1. it's funny the different images we equate with home. that's quite a spectacular one :)

    ReplyDelete