Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Rosie!

My sweet little baby is 5! Rosie's birthday was this weekend and I can't believe how old she is. I think I'm actually in more shock that she's five than I was on our fifth wedding anniversary. I guess that's a little weird but it seems like not to long ago she was so tiny and the cutest puppy ever.


Rosie wouldn't get near her dog treat until I blew out the candle. John tried to make her sit near it for a picture but she was just so pitiful looking. For her birthday we took a long walk and went to Madison Square Park and let her chase pigeons and squirrels. After the park we went to a fancy dog store and got her birthday treats. The box even came with a candle to go in the bone, how cute!

Rosie also got a new bed for her birthday. I found it for pretty cheap considering how expensive dog beds are and she seems to like it. I think for a dog she had a pretty great birthday but now she's laying by the door wanting a walk so off we go.



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!! i think rosie had a better birthday than i usually have!! ha ha. those treats are awesome and she looks sweet in her new bed (:

    ReplyDelete