Friday, August 28, 2009

Shoe Rampage

For my birthday I decided to do a little shoe shopping; it turned out to be more than a little. In one day I bought three pairs of shoes each for $20, how awesome was that! I definitely would not have bought three pairs if they hadn't been so cheap, I'm a big fan of bargain hunting and sales most of the time.

I was on a mission to find a pair of sandals to wear for our fancy dinner at Le Cirque that evening. I was looking for something that I could walk around in and that would go with a gray dress. I found these two at Steve Madden and since they were on sale I got both.

I wore the white ones that night with my dress in case you were wondering :)

I wandered into another store on my way back to the apartment. This store had a basement where everything was $20, you just had to do a little digging. I found a pair of boots that I couldn't pass up. I wasn't familiar with the brand so I looked it up when I got home. Apparently these are some decent boots because elsewhere they are around $100! Originally I had wanted a pair of Birkenstocks for my birthday but I never could find a pair that I was really happy with. I looked at a pair very similar to the ones below several times but never ended up getting them because the t-strap was backed in felt instead of being leather. I knew that there was a leather version but I never could find it in stores and it was much pricier online. I just happened to check one more store this week and they actually had the leather version for the same price as the felt ones so of course I had to get them.
I think I'm pretty well outfitted with shoes for a while or at least I better be because John will kill me if I bring anymore shoes home!

Oh, I almost forgot....my mom gave me a pair of shoes for my birthday too! I picked these out when I was in Arkansas. Ok, definitely done now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment