Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Windows

Here are some pictures of the windows at Bergdorf Goodman. This is only from the women's store, I have pictures of the men's store as well but they are totally different and deserve a post of their own :) The displays were inspired by Lewis Carroll's books and you definitely get the Alice in Wonderland vibe, although the polar bears below remind me a little more of C.S. Lewis and the Queen of Narnia. The crazy part is that the displays take a whole year to produce!I love the polar bears but the picture didn't really do them justice. They are made from fringe and their faces are buttons and sequins, really beautiful!This one is pretty awesome as well with the greenery horses. There were several others but I liked these the best. It was freezing cold and really windy the night I took the pictures so several of them weren't the greatest pictures. It was way too cold to worry about picture quality though!

No comments:

Post a Comment