Thursday, December 17, 2009

What was I Thinking

I've been putting off all the things on my to-do list all week. I really didn't want to be running around NY every night after work so I came up with the great idea to do it all in one trip.

I meticulously planned my route so that there would be no backtracking and I could get everything done efficiently. What I forgot to account for is that I would be carrying everything I bought with me on that meticulous journey. It was about the third store in that I realized this was a bad idea and by the time I made it to my last store I thought my arms were going to fall off. I was starting to get bad looks and one guy even made some sarcastic remarks while we crossed the street. I took a picture when I got home just so I could share with you guys.Even better is that it was super cold and windy outside but I was drenched in sweat! These are the days I'm not so sure I really like living in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment