Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow, Snow Go Away.....

Tomorrow is the first day of March and last year on March 1st we got 9" of snow. I can't handle anymore snow this year. We just got around 20" a couple of days ago and I'm really crossing my fingers that that was the last snow. I feel like I've either had snow boots on or rain boots for the past three months now, I can't take it anymore!I've definitely come across some creative snow creations, but the snow really is only beautiful for a couple of hours and then turns into gross slush that makes walking around awful. I didn't take the picture below, but it gives you a really good idea of how nasty it is walking around in this stuff.I don't know if you can tell, but winter is really starting to drag me down. I guess I'm used to Spring starting to show up around now and it certainly will not be doing that here in NY for about another month :(

No comments:

Post a Comment