Monday, April 5, 2010

Rosie's New Friend

A couple of weekends ago we kept our friends Susy and Ryan's dog Darby. Darby is a beagle too but she and Rosie had never met before that weekend. I was a little concerned because sometimes it takes Rosie a little while to warm up to other dogs but she and Darby hit it off immediately.

Here's a video of the two of them playing together. What cracks me up is that there is absolutely no noise except for their nails clicking on the floor!

They would play like this for 20 minutes or so and then crash and nap for a while. Here's Darby taking her nap on one side of the couch, Rosie was on the other end and I was in the middle of two tired puppies :)
They repeated the cycle the entire weekend, it was pretty hilarious. Rosie definitely has a new friend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced that Darby would rather be at your house than ours now! I know she loved Rosie!!

    ReplyDelete