Monday, June 14, 2010

Family Filled Weekend

Speaking of getting out of Manhattan, John and I went to Little Rock the first weekend in June. John's brother was getting married and I was helping host a baby shower. It was a short trip but we definitely packed in a visit with as many people as we possible could! It's a rare occasion that all of John's family is in one location so it was really great to see all of them.
The wedding was beautiful! The bride's father is a minister and performed the ceremony, it was very emotional to say the least :) I don't know if you can tell from the picture below, but Andrea has red hair too. I think it's really funny that both John and his brother married red heads!The baby shower that I "helped" host was for one of my very best friends (helped needs to be in quotes because I really wasn't much help since I live out of town, the other girls did an amazing job).
I was so glad that I got to be part of the shower for Lauren, it breaks my heart that I don't live in Arkansas anymore and can't share in such an exciting time with her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment