Wednesday, November 2, 2011

AR Wedding

Two weekends ago I flew back to Arkansas for a friend of mine's wedding. I flew into Little Rock a little early so I could spend some time with my family and then I drove up to Fayetteville for the wedding festivities.

The wedding was at the Garden Room on Dickson and it was so beautiful! It was a perfect Fall day (keep this in mind for the irony later)....
Julie and Tony
I have to admit I borrowed all of these photos of the lovely couple from Facebook, my bridesmaid dress didn't really allow for my camera :)
Julie and I went to design school together along with Pepper and it was so fun to be back in town and get to hang out with old friends!
Pepper, Julie and Me
A quick note about the bridesmaid dress, its very cool but a tiny bit complicated. Its the Dessy Twist dress and can be configured in so many ways which is awesome but it definitely requires some practice and maybe another set of hands :) 
Me and Charles (Pepper's significant other)
After all the wedding festivities I drove back down to Little Rock and I was really looking forward to a scenic drive but unfortunately the entire drive looked more like this :(
And as a super fun welcome back to NYC we had snow this past weekend, yes, I said snow....in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment